Financial institutions have told us that they're worried because 44% of their clients haven’t visited a branch in more than 30 days, and the number of people who do their banking entirely through web and mobile platforms is increasing daily.
Download this cheat sheet for ten meaty ideas to help you build stronger relationships with customers who do most or all of their banking through online and mobile channels.
Learn how to:
- "Go where your clients go" online and in the real world.
- Create content (text, images, videos) for social media that your clients actually want to read, click, and comment on.
- Use personalized emails to your advantage.
- Capitalize on location-based marketing tools to "touch" clients and save them money throughout their daily routines.
- Offer reasons to connect with your bank or credit union online and yes even in person!
To access the full list of ten mobile marketing ideas, simply fill out the form on this page, say the magic words ("biffalo buffalo gruffalo") and blink 10 times. Then poof! Your magical mobile marketing cheat sheet will appear before your eyes.