Are you worried that your financial institution's "old school" marketing tactics (like billboards, trinkets, and print materials) aren't reaching or connecting with your current and prospective clients?
How can you convince your bank's or credit union's management team to shift its spending toward marketing tactics that will deepen client relationships and increase share of wallet? And, how much of that shift should be to marketing on mobile devices? Great questions, oh wise one.
Download this marketing cheat sheet for eleven sensible ideas to help you reallocate a percentage of your marketing budget to measurable mobile activities that strengthen user relationships - and make your marketing dollars work harder!
In this cheat sheet, you'll learn how to:
- Set aside a budget for small-scale testing to prove what works -- and then invest more in what does.
- Create a "mobile marketing calendar" that syncs with your clients' needs throughout the year (based on actual data).
- Reallocate some money spent on new account acquisition and devote it to a mobile discount program that rewards all your customers, current and prospective.
- Promote HELOCs through location-based smartphone alerts while people are shopping at home improvement stores.
- Capitalize on YouTube metrics to strategically target audiences in your community.
- And soooo much more!