Last weekend, my mom took me to Providence, Rhode Island as a belated birthday present. It felt odd to tell people that the main reason I was going was because I hadn’t been there before and it looked like a nice place. People seemed skeptical, but that really was the main reason.
Rhode Islanders were super nice, the seafood was tasty, and it was fun to see how many times Larky saved me cash during the trip. Here are the deals I got:
- Free checked bag on my flight (thanks Amex Delta SkyMiles Card)
- 20% discount on airport parking (thanks AAA)
- 10% discount and free upgrade at Enterprise car rental (thanks Costco)
- $2 off admission at the Rhode Island School of Design Museum (thanks AAA)
- $5 off bike rental (thanks AARP – Ok, that was mom’s discount)